Crane Hill Disc Golf Course
CRANE HILL DISC GOLF
The course is open year-round from sunrise to sunset. The course is open to both residents and non-residents of all abilities and ages. The best part is there is no fee to use the course, and there is no tee time required. Below is other important information about the course and the sport. If you have any course suggestions, want to volunteer to help with maintenance or have ideas to help improve the course, please email the course designer Davis Johnson.
At this time, disk rental is not available.
The course is located at 139V Crane Hill Road in Wilbraham. View directions.
Park and Course Rules
- Crane Hill Park is a drug free zone.
- No alcoholic beverages on premises.
- Take out what you bring in. This rule is very important and vital to keeping the course open.
- No open cooking fires or food trailers or vending is allowed without permitted use from the Town of Wilbraham.
- Park opens at dawn and closes at dusk.
- Wilbraham Police Department takes notice.
- Please report any suspicious or inappropriate behavior to the Wilbraham Police Department.
- Please be respectful of the various plants and trees that run throughout the course.
- Any lost and found items should be placed near the backstop.
- Respect the course, neighbors and other golfers.
How To Play Disc Golf
Disc golf is very similar to traditional golf except it is played with discs as opposed to clubs and a ball. View additional information on the sport of disc golf. All that is needed for equipment are three discs and a score card (PDF).
The following are some links for various disc golf websites: