Town Office Building Open (By Appointment Only)
The Town Office Building, 240 Springfield Street, is open to the public, by appointment only, beginning Monday, October 5, 2020. This by appointment only opening is for business which cannot be conducted any other way. The main telephone number to make an appointment is (413) 596-2800. Department extensions are provided on the menu, and this website.
Appointments will be available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Many transactions may be completed on-line, via telephone, or regular mail. A dropbox is available 24/7 and is accessible from the rear parking lot.
Other Town Offices will also be available by appointment only. The Wilbraham Public Library is offering curb-side service, and is scheduling appointments for in-person service. For more information, please scroll down this page to find links to on-line services. Covid protocols, including wearing facial coverings, social distancing, and proper sanitizing will be required at all times.
The Police and Fire Departments, and Central Dispatch, will continue their normal operations. If you have an emergency please call 9-1-1. If you have questions about non-emergency matters call the Police Department at (413) 596-3837; and the Fire Department at (413) 596-3122. The Department of Public works will continue normal operations including regular hours for the Disposal and Recycling Center. Trash bags may be purchased at the Wilbraham Big Y and the Main Street Market. Town Hall staff is available by telephone and email to assist the public.
Done EditingTown Of Wilbraham PSA
What You Can Do Online, From Home?
- Pay Excise, Personal Property, Real Estate, Sewer/Water Bill
- Pay Dog Licenses, Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
- Pay Ambulance Bills
- Sign Up For Emergency Alerts
- Apply For A Burning Permit
- Apply For Employment With The Town
- Apply For A Business License
- Apply For a Volunteer Opportunity
- Apply For A Public Records Request
- Fill Out A Water/Sewer Change Of Ownership/Final Reading Form
- Fill Out A DPW Service Request
- Contact A Town Department
- Disposal & Recycling Center Information