(Updated Mar 18th)
All Town buildings are closed to the public until further notice.
All departments, however, are presently operational. The Police and Fire Departments, and Central Dispatch, will continue their normal operations. If you have an emergency please call 9-1-1. If you have questions about non-emergency matters call the Police Department at (413) 596-3837; and the Fire Department at (413) 596-3122. The Department of Public works will continue normal operations including regular hours for the Disposal and Recycling Center.
Trash bags may be purchased at the Wilbraham Big Y and the Main Street Market. Town Hall staff is available by telephone and email to assist the public. Many transactions can be conducted on-line, including payment of taxes, and applying for permits and licenses. Scroll down this page to find links to on-line services. Call Town Hall at (413) 596-2800 for more information.
Please refer to the Links Provided Below For More Information concerning the virus.
Massachusetts Launches a COVID-19 Text Message Notification System
Text “COVIDMA” to 888-777 for Important Updates
Town message concerning Coronavirus/Covid-19 (Updated 3/12/2020)
Coronavirus/Covid-19 information (Updated 3/4/2020)
What You Can Do Online, From Home?
- Pay Excise, Personal Property, Real Estate, Sewer/Water Bill
- Pay Dog Licenses, Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
- Pay Ambulance Bills
- Sign Up For Emergency Alerts
- Apply For A Burning Permit
- Apply For Employment With The Town
- Apply For A Business License
- Apply For a Volunteer Opportunity
- Apply For A Public Records Request
- Fill Out A Water/Sewer Change Of Ownership/Final Reading Form
- Fill Out A DPW Service Request
- Contact A Town Department
- Disposal & Recycling Center Information