- 4:00 pm
- The first Wednesday of each month
- Wilbraham Senior Center
45B Post Office Park
Wilbraham, MA 01095
The Council on Aging Board is an advisory board and their mission is:
- To identify the total needs of the elderly population of the community.
- To educate the community and enlist support and participation of all citizens about these needs.
- To design, promote, or implement services to fill these needs, or to coordinate existing and future services.
- To be cognizant of state and federal programs regarding elders.
- Promote and support other constructive programs in the community relative to its responsibilities.